Monday, November 9, 2009

Boys


So I'm starting to get worried that Coleman isn't going to survive childhood. He has been walking since September, but man, he is having a hard time lately. On Thursday I was in the laundry room and I head a thump and crying. I run to find Cole laying at the bottom of the stairs with a bloody lip. He thinks he can walk down the stairs. Nerd. Then on Saturday we were at my mom's house, playing in the backyard. He was in and out of the back door. Ema runs to tell me that Coleman is hurt bad! He had fallen down the two cement stairs and landed on his nose! Then to top it all off, yesterday he was just walking in the basement, tripped and hit his head on a space heater we have, right on the corner as you can tell. Wow, he is a bruised and broken little boy right now. Good thing he is so happy, it doesn't seem to bother him too much.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Harmony said...

haha I've thought the same thing, but he'll make it. Don't worry. :)

Annie and Berkeley said...

Ouch! Ouch! And Ouch! Poor little Cole! Berkeley thinks you're lying. He says that those are the excuses he will use when he starts beating our children too. Hmmm.

The Bradley Bishop Family said...

Oh man, poor little boy