Friday, January 30, 2009

Firetruck


This is my new favorite outfit of his. I've just started putting him in 6-9 month clothes and it makes me sad. I can't bring myself to take the 3-6 month stuff out of his closet yet.



He loves his bink this way. He can put it in regular, but he likes it this way because it's easier to chew and feels good on his gums. He has 2 teeth already!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That top picture is such a Cameron face!

jenny said...

Yeah for new posts!! I love all the new pictures...and I LOVE the girls haircuts!!

Coleman is such a cutie...keep taking pics of the little man ;)

PS I am glad your outlets are working again...how frustrating.

Harmony said...

I'm loving the hair in the last pic!

Julie said...

The bottom pic is so sweet! He is growing so fast!