Thursday, August 7, 2008


We had the hardest time coming up with a theme for her birthday party. I kept asking her what kind of cake she wanted, and it was a mermaid cake. I finally convinced her to have a train cake, easier to make. Then she decided she wanted a pony cake to go with the pony pinata she wanted. The pony cake pan at the store was really ugly, so she picked a crown cake. Then I went to get the pony pinata, and of course they don't have one. She ended up with a Unicorn. She and Lore had a lot of fun filling it up.



The day of her birthday we had Emily and kids over, as well as Jenny and Collin. We all went bowling, Ema's favorite thing. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures of it, but Jenny and Em do. One day I will get copies. After bowling we had lunch and cupcakes.



Cupcake faces

Posted by Picasa

No comments: