We told Ema how to work the plane before she got on it,
that if she pulled it towards her they would go up, and push
it out they would go down. So they are flying around
and she sees the plane in front of her bumping around
because they are going back and forth really fast,
so of course she figured it out and did that
for most of the ride

We went on the Merry-go-round thing, and Lorelei
picked this spinning chair to go one. Cameron
and Ema were on the other side so he came over to
take our picture. He asked me if I wanted him to spin us,
I said no. Then the guy that was checking seatbelts
came to check us and by this time we had another
little girl in there with us, anyway, he asked if we wanted
to be spun, I said sure thinking the little girl would like it.
What I didn't count on was him spinning us with all his might.
I though I was going to puke!



1 comment:
That looks like it was so much fun!
Post a Comment