So Ema has never been one for dress ups.
If I gave her a choice between dress ups and a
train, she would totally go for the train.
I had bought her a pirate costume, thinking
she would still be at the age where she didn't really
care what she was. I was wrong. She wanted nothing
to do with the pirate. She informed me that she
wanted to be Cinderella. So off to the costume store.
We tried on a couple different Cinderella's, Auroa,
then she decided she wanted to be a doctor, but they
didn't have it in her size. So she picked Tinkerbell.
I was shocked at how much she loves the costume.
She wears it all the time! Thank goodness, gotta make
sure I get my money's worth.




3 comments:
What a cute little Tinkerbelle!Cadence would absolutely love that, I will have to show her.
I love these pictures! She looks so innocent. Oddly enough, when you think about it, it is fitting that she picked a fairy...small and sweet!!
Captain Jack,
you've been tagged-check my blog for info!
Post a Comment